MassMesh is a project that aims to create a community owned and operated mesh network, providing low cost internet access, security, and censorship / disaster resistant communication. Learn more about what we are doing using the links below, or stop by one of our meetings to say hello!
- Getting Started
- A step-by-step guide on setting up a mesh node.
- A catalog of devices and compatibility with the mesh software
- Details about our outreach program, and resources to use for furthering our agenda.
- Find information about our meetings and how to attend
- Here's what we're working on, and what we could use your help with!
- A collection of user-created media to promote MassMesh