Mesh Boston Meeting Minutes - 2022/01/30
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- JamesO reaching out to lawyer friend about incorporation
- JamesO talked with ISP owner in Brookline who reached out to MassMesh months ago. Discussed build out approach since RaspPIs are not available due to supply shortages. Could repurpose old micropcs.
- Skyler working on getting node setup
- Lucas reached out to UMass Boston contacts and east boston library
- Discussion of alternatives to RaspPIs:
- Skyler has an old micropc and suggested items like https://www.pcliquidations.com/p61199-dell-wyse-d90d8-dx0d?r=160164167166161&msclkid=4391b3968aee1057cec2d2603117557b
- Wes and Lucas have old PCs they will get linux on and see about getting the rest of the software working.