Mesh Boston Meeting Minutes - 2022/04/03
Action Item Status
- Write script to update map/liveliness (Skyler)
- Talk with friends about reaching out to Worcester Maker Space (Skyler)
- Reach out to UMB CS department about the helping with the project (Lucas)
- Get node running on a VM on a PC (Lucas)
- Get incorporation paperwork drafted (JamesO)
- Setup exit node (JamesO)
- Contacting Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC) about our efforts (James)
See Donating equipment.
Skyler has poster designs for us to review. Shared to the outreach channel.
JamesO reached out to friend helping with incorporation.
Reviewed hardware JamesO picked up last Sunday from Stephen. See Donating equipment.
JamesO talked with MAPC contact about their efforts to bring Internet to public housing in Chelsea, Everett and Revere. Said we would be willing to work with them.
Discussion of wiring public housing.
Still verifying whether May 8th is a good date for a meetup?
Meeting on April 17th will be at the MIT Swapfest. We will meet at 11am, but the swapfest opens at 9am. It is at MIT’s Albany Street Garage on Albany St between Main Streets and Mass Ave in Cambridge.