Mesh Boston Meeting Minutes - 2022/07/24

Revision as of 10:56, 24 July 2022 by Jokeefe (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • James
  • Lex
  • Skyler
  • Lucas

Action Item Status

  • Outreach
    • Talk with friends about reaching out to Worcester Maker Space (Skyler)
  • Reach out to UMB CS/Eng department about the helping with the project (Lucas)
  • Poll for better meeting time (Lucas)
  • System Maintenance
    • Write script to update map/liveliness (Skyler)
    • Clear up old entries in map/grafana (JamesO)
    • Setup exit node (JamesO)
  • Organization
    • File incorporation paperwork (JamesO)


  • Check on Cisco Meraki network in Boston in a few weeks

Equipment Available


MIT Swapfest went well. Need:

  • table cloth;
  • more flyers;
  • signup tablet;
  • power for nodes and two nodes to demonstrate;
  • We should have an infographic on setting up a node.


Table at MIT Swap Fest 8/21

  • Volunteer form
  • Mail in form and payment ahead of time
  • Test MeshNet two node setup on 8/20, noon-2pm, JamesO's house.
  • James will setup first email announcement.

Lex will work on a logo. Skyler will scan in and send the t-shirt design.

James followed up on incorporation. Once done, we can setup bank account.

We had issue with librepay taking non-periodic donations. Looked at Open Collective instead. Seemed a better choice. Skyler will setup.

Lucas will send out the poll. JamesO will signal boost in weekly email/matrix.

JamesO making progress on grafana.