Mesh Boston Meeting Minutes - 2022/02/13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tom - Milwaukie
Action Item Status
- Incorporation (JamesO)
- Taking Donations
- Meeting Notes recorded (JamesO)
- PC Testing (Lucas/Wes)
- Flyer Design (Skyler) - on hold?
- Code Updates
- Node Liveliness Script
- MeshBoston Exit node?
- Lucas talking with people at Umass Boston
- Lucas going to try running software in VM
- Skyler got in touch with the library. Need ethernet and power access.
- Skyler got a response from MIT Media Lab that they shared it.
- Skyler working on poster design.
- Skyler node is up.
- Skyler reaching out to NYCMesh and local Maker Spaces
- JamesO talk with Stephen/Ward about updating the map. Skyler and JamesO need to add their nodes.
- Asked by Brookline ISP if we want to help pull fiber in an apartment building. We would be interested in helping esp. if we can get a node installed.
We exploring a coop model. Membership is:
- have a node in our area
- give $5+/month
Action Items for Next Meeting
- Write script to update map/liveliness (Skyler)
- Call my lawyer friend to get incorporation up (JamesO)
- Setup exit node (JamesO)
- Talk with Brookline ISP about their offer (JamesO)
- Talk with volunteer who offered antennas (JamesO)
- Get better idea from UMass prof. (Lucas)
- Try VM node option (Lucas)
Find massmesh grafana (JamesO)- https://grafana.massmesh.net/