Mesh Boston Meeting Minutes - 2022/07/10

Jump to navigation Jump to search


  • James
  • Lex
  • Skyler
  • keeg

Action Item Status

  • Outreach
  • Reach out to UMB CS/Eng department about the helping with the project (Lucas)
  • Poll for better meeting time (Lucas)
  • System Maintenance
    • Write script to update map/liveliness (Skyler)
    • Clear up old entries in map/grafana (JamesO)
    • Setup exit node (JamesO)
  • Organization
    • File incorporation paperwork (JamesO)


  • Check on Cisco Meraki network in Boston in a few weeks

Equipment Available



  • Skyler setup donation link -
  • James sent info off for incorporation. Will follow up
  • Will have table at MIT Swapfest (July 17). No meeting next week.
    • James will send in payment for table and bring table and chairs
    • James and Skyler will bring nodes to demonstrate/test
    • Skyler anc. tabling for next week on Matrix chat
    • Lex will put together a flyer design (Wed probably). We can print some out for the table
    • Skyler will bring shirts with new design (<=10)